The best-in-class for safe winter rental car the storage system is the Dodge Grand Caravan allows you to pack as much as possible for a luxurious road trip! There is space for up to seven passengers aboard this bad boy. For the Dodge Grand Caravan, you may also upgrade to the Stow n Go storage system, which enables you to fold and lower seats into the cabin floor for flat cargo space.
Safety is not a concern with the Dodge Grand Caravan! This family vehicle serves many purposes and includes everything required to keep your family safe.
The Dodge Grand Caravan has contemporary safety features like the Parkview Rear Back-Up Camera, Child Protection Door Locks, and Child Seat Latch systems. However, when driving in winter, follow these tips for more security on the road.
- Go the distance. It would help to permanently reduce your speed when driving on snow or ice to consider the decreased traction.
- Slowly increase and decrease your speed. To regain traction and prevent skids, gradually increase the gas.
- Avoid accelerating quickly and allow yourself enough time to slow down at stoplights. Keep in mind that slowing down on ice roads takes more time.
- Increase the time you lag to five to six seconds. This enhanced margin of safety will provide the longer distance required if you have to halt.
- Exhaust pipe cleaning: Ensure that mud, snow, or ice are not blocking the exhaust pipe. A blocked exhaust pipe might allow carbon monoxide gas to escape into the car’s cabin when the engine operates.
Winter Luxury Cars
Our rental cars are always ready for your comfort and safety in all seasons. If you are interested in safe winter rental cars this season, you can book yours on our website or contact us, and we will take care of everything for you! If it is your first time renting with us, you can collect a 15% discount on your luxury rental car!
Follow us on Instagram to stay updated.