Enhanced performance, opulent interiors, and the most reliable security and technology features while driving luxury in a Mercedes. According to popularity, Mercedes-Benz is the best-selling luxury car brand worldwide. In terms of the quantity of cars sold in 2022, it is the most valuable luxury car brand.
What is Unique About Mercedes Cars
You’ll have access to power whenever you need it with a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. However, you’ll also get to experience the systems’ peak performance, which includes superior ride, handling, comfort, fuel efficiency, safety, and even entertainment. These elements contribute to performance and enhance the user experience.
Artico leather, an artificial alternative for animal hides, is used extensively in Mercedes interiors. Impressing friends or coworkers with a fantastic appearance on a gorgeous car can boost your confidence before an important encounter.
Additionally, you’ll benefit from systems that perform to their absolute best in terms of ride quality, handling, comfort, fuel efficiency, safety, and even entertainment. These elements combine to make up performance.
Driving Luxury cars means perfection. Inside, the driver is at the center of everything. Impressive connection and safety innovations, from the upgraded MBUX multimedia system to the comfort seats and the optional fingerprint scanner*, for highly personalized driving comfort, are there.
Comfort seats with luggage nets on the driver’s and front passenger’s backrests and seat backrests in the back, covered in black Bertrix fabric and ARTICO-manufactured leather.
- Seat comfort package, including manual 8-way seat adjustment for driver and front passenger
- Multifunction sports steering wheel in leather, including touch controls on the left and right, steering wheel shift paddles
- Media display with 10.25″ screen diagonal
- THEMATIC automatic climate control
- MBUX multimedia system with extended functions MBUX
- Decorative elements microfiber MICRO CUT
- Air outlet nozzles in black with the outer ring in matt silver
- AMG floor mats
- AMG sports pedals out of brushed stainless steel with black rubber knobs